Ring ring
.! ЗАРАБАТЫВАЙТЕ ДЕНЬГИ НИЧЕГО НЕ ДЕЛАЯ !
Превратите свой компьютер в генератор денег 24X7.
100% автопилот.
100% БЕСПЛАТНО.
Все приглашены!

Работает у всех!
-Жмите Сюда-

Пошлые Анекдоты

Back to posts

← Show all comments

Comments:
[2016-09-29 19:51:17] Mouse_Bob :

Из окна отходящего поезда один мужик кричит другому,стоящему на перроне:
—Ну,счастливо!Спасибо за гостеприимство! Всё было ништяк!И жена твоя з@ебись трахается!
Оглядывается-вокруг него все пассажиры оху@ли.
Он им,виновато:
—Да нет,жена его так себе еб@тся.Не хотелось просто хорошего человека огорчать...

[2016-10-04 19:07:57] Вася :

кашмар!

[2018-04-24 09:47:47] Lerurgevar :

I have to under lights, otherwise I look ill. Just a little brown eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara to make the eyes seem larger and me more innocent. Sometimes a highlight on cheeks, and lip liner...depends on how Im feeling. And I darken my nipples, but lighten my cock and balls so theyre the same colour as the rest of my skin.
Have you seen Massimos penis! Its twice as big as all the other boys. I want to touch it.
buy cake online Stefan took a painful breath, exhaled noisily and smiled. Have you worked out how youre going to dispose of the evidence?
Within seconds a middle-aged tuxedo sidled up and sat beside him, absentmindedly placing his hand on Morts naked thigh. Mort smiled apologetically while gently removing the intrusive hand with slightly trembling fingers. As he did so he happened to look up. Frank was staring. When the hand was safely removed, he nodded as if to himself and disappeared. Seconds later the tuxedo excused himself and Mort was left alone until Elbert returned.
But…

UNDER MAINTENANCE
Main-Главная

tod: 7tot:110691

Besucherzahler
счетчик посещений